It is our belief that as a company it is our responsibility to ensure that every child attending our Nursery reach their full potential and that a child will only be able to do so if the following are achieved:
- They are in a safe secure, loving and caring environment within which they feel confident and supported regardless of ethnic, religious or social background. Our aim is to build confidence in children who respect themselves and others.
- Each child is respected, valued and recognised as an individual within the Nursery and as an important contributing member of our wider community.
- We work in partnership with the family and other relevant agencies to meet the child’s individual needs.
- Within our care we will provide a rich diversity of experiences, providing quality play and educational opportunities that allow children freedom to experiment under the guidance and supervision of qualified and dedicated staff.
- Our staff provide a holistic approach towards children’s development and recognise and value all religious and ethical perspectives that promote peace within an individual community and the world. Children with all cultures and abilities are treated as individuals with equal amount of care and attention, in order that they may feel equally valued.
- We encourage the children to develop a philosophical approach towards their own growth as an individual and to their perspective of the world.
- Our Nursery will nurture a child’s natural drive to advance in all areas of development and act as a responsible member of society.
- We will accommodate individual children's needs through specialised personalised daily routines and learning activities. This is informed by regular observations which are shared online with carers through a secure portal.
Dreams is a wholly inclusive setting that promotes equality of opportunity, for all children and families, delivering accessible quality childcare to the local community, enabling parents to return to work.